Michael Walkling, the founder of Frederick Andrews opened our first sale room in Sheerness in 2004, bringing 18 years experience from working as a freelance auctioneer and valuer.
In 2006 the opportunity arose to purchase PS Williams & Co, who had been trading for some 20 years.
In 2007 we expanded further after purchasing Valley Auctions in the Elham Valley, an established sale house that had traded for over 30 years.
With a constantly growing client base of both trade and private vendors/buyers, we also deal with numerous Solicitors, Estate agents, Bailiffs and various Police authorities.
We pride ourselves on our services, which include:
• Fully insured for all risks including Goods in Transit.
• We run a fully computerised system.
• Fully licensed waste carriers for any rubbish disposal.
• Our own small fleet of vans for collection / deliveries.
• Valuation service for any purpose.
• House clearance service from a single item to complete clearances.
• Competitive commission rates and prompt payment.